Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New Years Resolutions

Well 2008 is almost over and I have returned to look at the blog I started almost 1 year ago. I resolved to write down my resolutions and document what was happening in my life. As I searched for change I thought writing things down would help me to continue down the course of change much easier.

Well here is my progress report:
I did pretty good about changing some things this year. I took the big step of quitting my job and starting my own business(es). It is going ok. Slow but promising.

I didn't do so good about writing things down in this blog as I resolved to do.

So as I appraoach a new year I am continuing my resolve for change and change for the better.

I am writing more and getting better at it so I will once again resolve to add more to my blog and make it a part of my life.

I am now a part of the network marketing/social marketing scene. It is lots of work, but very exciting each little successful step. I really enjoy the challenge and the chance to help others achieve their dreams of change.

I hope you will join me on this quest for change for the better and success on our own. Its scary but exciting to be out of the employee mold and into the self employed - boss - mode.

Here's to a great 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment